A lot of us are at home so while we partake in social distancing here are 7 things that you can do to keep busy this week! This is part two of our teams mini series.
Week Two: Let's Bake
1. Grocery Runs, have gotten tougher. So make meal plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner, mini snacks and other desserts. Explore different options.
2. Pick your favorite dish day. Let your family choose the meal, or let them create something special. If it's the little ones, who know their way around the kitchen, help them. It could be so much fun to taste new flavors.
3. Wake up early and make pancakes from scratch or instant. No matter the weather they can always brighten your day. Make them big, small, lopsided or even a character. Have fun, pancakes are versatile!
4. Share your creations. Socialize online. Instagram, Whatsapp, Messenger, Youtube, Facebook, Google and I'm sure there are more but either way Share those self made delicious treats.
5. Start a recipe scrapbook with your family. As you start off cooking dishes you will Begin taking notes first then as you build up your skill, recipes will change. You will learn how to build recipes and how to make dishes more efficiently.
5. Bake something, it doesn't have to be perfect. In fact you could make cupcakes and decorate them with cookies, and candies you have at home. Frosting is always optional and doesn't have to be over powering and sweet.
6. Make a veggie dish, try a stirfry. We all need the nourishment; plus you don't need to be a pro!
7. Eat something hearty with your family. Set a day when you all prepare something special together then bring it to the table to eat. It could be a nice Sunday dinner, a Lunch and Board Game day or a Fun Friday with all the best eats. Share all your moments with Family.
*Want us to post some of our Recipes? Send us a message in the comment section and we will share them in the next post. Take care!
Thanks for Reading!
~Envision & Wonder Team
Envision & Wonder Team
Envision & Wonder | The Team | Independent Publisher, Creative Consultancy, & Open Studio.
Website: Envisionwonder.com Email: email@example.com
Connect with US Facebook
Follow on Twitter @EnvisionWonder
Follow Our Instagram!